Wednesday, January 27, 2010

My own blog

Subash was tired of going through the blogs all over the internet so I started my own blog. Basically its all about my own sketches and mangas, anime, comics and stuffs. Not about a particular one but like a mix box. I'll post my own sketches, ideas, and useful and interesting links and some tutorials. I myself am a learning artist. So through this blog I'll be teaching myself and may be make some dough.
There always has been a low profile dispute about the superiority between huge artists, storytellers, the American comic and Japanese Manga, Japanese animes and American style animations. But the judgments flies out in the space. None of the side agrees to lose to the other as both of the side continue to produce high quality entertainment. Very few people will understand that. I'll be covering both of the styles as far as I can.
My next post will feature some of my work so don't forget to check it out.


SAYO

No comments:

Post a Comment